Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Have A Dream! Do You??

LIVIN THE DREAM!!


Ok, I'll admit it... I am hooked on the show Fashion Star. I am! I watch each episode and think,"How great is it that people who have basically designed clothing in their basement are now designing clothing and some of the contestants are now SELLING their designs to huge retailers!" They are everyday people who have families, have other full time jobs, have started on a different path in life and have decided to take a detour to make a dream come true. Some have quit their jobs and put all of their hopes on making it as a clothing designer! How many of us are that brave? Why do we not try to fulfill our dreams more often? We may be afraid to fail, but really are we afraid we will succeed?

Attempting something new takes guts and is scary. You "step out of your comfort zone". I am really sick of hearing that phrase by the way! What is a comfort zone? No more challenges? No more growth? We've reached the end where we are no longer growing and we consider this the comfort zone? How boring!

I know most people don't welcome change into their life. But what happens after we get used to the change? It becomes the comfort zone.  I often look for change. I just can't help it, I'm like a gypsy. Once things become "normal" I look to change and shake things up. It keeps my brain thinking forward and wondering,"What if?" I LOVE what if's! What if's are just another word for possibilities. GROWTH, LEARNING, MOVING FORWARD!

Well, guess what? I have a dream! I know I am certainly no Martin Luther King, but I really want to make some change happen and I want to bring others with me. I am looking for people who are creative bloggers who are interested in working together. Promoting each other, encouraging each other and helping each other grow. It's about LIVING THE DREAM BABY!! If you are creative, and I don't care what it is you make, you just make stuff and are willing to share, we want YOU! ALL CRAFTERS WELCOME! Sewers, card makers, scrapbookers, knitters, painters, etc. WE WANT YOU! Are you a Jack of all trades, but a master of none? We want YOU too! Get your ideas PUBLISHED!! Not only will you be published here, I will also publish your instructions, tutorials, videos, etc. on The Best Homemade Gift Ideas Website
Working together with lots of "what if" kind of ideas being thrown around is a great way to brainstorm and help each other get to where we want to go. Share, share, share, that's what it's all about.


Leave me a message here, or e mail me: thebesthomemadegiftideas@gmail.com


If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door!

Have a super great rest of the day everyone. 

Brenda


Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams




Just living the dream




The Secret




The Magic  (I'm currently reading this right now. Great ideas. It has made me look at my life much differently!)






















No comments: