Saturday, January 28, 2012

How many of you have already fallen off the health resolution band wagon?

So many people start the new year with good intentions of getting in shape, losing weight and just starting a new healthy lifestyle. But after a month or so those good intentions fall to the wayside and we wait another 11 months to try again. Why do we do that? Why do we start and then not follow through? Try activities that you enjoy. It doesn't mean you have to go out and sign up for a marathon. If you do, awesome, but I know I'm not going to be running 26 miles anything soon. I would LOVE to try, but I am pretty sure this bod just can't go that far and long without a TON of training. With 3 kids I only have so much time to workout. I usually get 30 - 45 minutes a crack. Curves offers a 30 minute circuit workout. I like the set up. It's not intimidating and everything is mapped out for you. It's simple to stay on track! And now new members can get started for just 10 BUCKS!

No comments: