Sunday, January 15, 2012

Goals for the new year

It seems like getting fit is such a popular goal for so many people at the start of the year. Do you have a plan on how to stay motivated? What are your plans to keep working out after the newness and fun have worn off?



I like to take classes because I feel like I have to be more accountable. And after a few years I have gotten to know people and when I don'y show up for class they are wondering where I have been!


Biggest Loser Family Cookbook: Budget-Friendly Meals Your Whole Family Will Love


The Biggest Loser 30-Day Jump Start: Lose Weight, Get in Shape, and Start Living the Biggest Loser Lifestyle Today!

I think that's why I am so hooked on the biggest loser show because people form such amazing relationships with each other. Just LOVE that!





No comments: