Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 2011 News letter is hot off the press

Did you get your copy of The Best Homemade Gift Ideas E zine this month? What, you missed it?? Well what are you waiting for? Get signed up right now!

Attention Artists and Crafters Needed!

I'm looking for artists/crafters of the month for up coming editions. Are you and artist or crafter who wants to get recognized for what you create? I would love to talk to you!

Looking To Get Published?

I am also looking for creative projects that people would like to published. I not only publish your project and instructions, but I also use your idea in the project of the month section of the news letter. Scroll to the bottom of the page and follow the simple directions. All e mails are kept confidential and are never sold or shared. So what are you waiting for? Get out here and get known!

No comments: