Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trying to come up with a gift

My Mom is the hardest person to shop for on earth! She has everything, but nothing. Does that make sense? She's a simple woman. Yes, they do exist. She's a jeans and sweatshirt kind of gal. Whenever we ask her what she would like for any kind of gift all she says is, "All I need is your love." Ya, right whatever Mom!!! She loves receiving flowers, but in Wisconsin our weather is still cold and there are a few daffodil and tulips here and there. Plus I don't think the neighbors would appreciate me raiding their flower gardens. So what I think I am going to do is order her some flowers and send her some Milky Way bars in a box. Those are her favorite candy bars. I plan on packing the box with some pretty tissue paper and then at the bottom of the box..... JACKPOT! Milky Ways! For more Mother's Day ideas go to http://www.the-best-homemade-gift-ideas.com


Buy Flowers ONline

No comments: